Women's National Runner Survey
The Women's National Runner Survey from Running USA is a comprehensive survey designed to assess the demographics, lifestyle, attitudes, habits, and product preferences of the women's running population nationwide. More than 14,000 runners responded to the survey and represent "core runners"; that is active adult female participants who tend to enter running events and train year round.
The Women's National Runner Survey measures: Demographics, Sports Participation, Running History & Routine, Shoes, Events, Community Resources, Sports Apparel, Sponsor Recall, Health & Diet, Technology, Sports & Fitness Products, Food & Drink, and Travel.
Find answers to these questions and more:
- What motivates you to run?
- What is your favorite race distance?
- What events have you entered in the last 2 years?
- How often do you run? How far? When? Where?
- What types of running-related injuries have you experienced?
- What brand of running shoes do you wear?
- What are your favorite brands of sports apparel?
- Are you likely to travel overnight to run an event?
- What sponsors do you associate with running events?
- Who are the most recognized running personalities?
And MORE....Results provided for more than 75 questions! PLUS, data segmented by runner type including serious/competitive, frequent/fitness, and jogger/recreational.
Order your copy today! - Running USA member discount. For questions, contact Leah Etling at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason Jacobsen at email@example.com
Running USA members can order the Women's National Runner Survey at the discounted member price. If you are not currently a Running USA member, please order at the regular price.