Rock 'n' Roll Running Series Las Vegas Announces New Race Experiences to Create the Ultimate Running Party Weekend
(May 3, 2021) – The Rock ‘n’ Roll®
Running Series today announced that registration for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas will open this Wednesday, May 5 at stripatnight.com
. In addition to debuting a new race date of Feb. 26-27, 2022, Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas has also announced a reimagined #StripatNight weekend experience for the only race that takes over the Las Vegas Strip at night.
Known for Bringing Fun to the Run®
, Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas is welcoming back everyone from seasoned elite runners to walkers after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic. The one-of-a-kind running experience will once again take over the Las Vegas Strip while passing iconic sights including the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign, The Fountains of Bellagio, and Downtown Las Vegas, finishing mid-Strip at the Volcano at The Mirage Hotel & Casino. Participants will discover music, lights, and live entertainment stationed along the course and new experiences throughout event weekend, including:
- Enhanced Health & Fitness Expo will feature DJs and an emcee to interact with participants, non-stop music, live entertainment, numerous photo opportunities including art installations and life-size marquee letters, and more; turning the standard race packet pickup into a fun and entertaining kick-off to race weekend.
- Stellar Saturday Downtown Events include the 5K and a Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series performance with a new location at the Downtown Events Center. A festival-style set up with new experiences, food trucks, signature craft cocktail “school,” art installations, experiential music acts, photo opportunities, and more. The concert performer will be announced at a later date.
- New Saturday 5K Downtown Location will allow participants to experience an electric Fremont Street finish line!
- Amplified Start Festival including prominent photo opportunities, seating areas, in-corral activities, and curated entertainment including a DJ and special warmups.
- New 10K Start Line and Route will now be in the center of the action at the Start Line Festival area where the half marathon also starts.
- Next-Level Course Enhancements will bring the spirit of Las Vegas out of the casinos and onto the course with a mix of DJs and traditional band stages, and new spectator party locations.
- Ultimate Finish Line Experience is unlike any other finish line in the world, combining thrilling volcano eruptions from The Mirage Hotel & Casino along with a carpeted finish line, prominent DJ placement, and live-feed finish line camera on big screens. Every participant will feel like they won the jackpot while crossing the finish line.
- New Run Club Las Vegas is the ultimate party for groups to run (and party) in the entertainment capital of the world. A special welcome mixer and other race weekend events will be offered to run club groups that register together and sign-up to be a part of Run Club Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.runrocknroll.com/las-vegas/
“We’ve maximized the time our team has had away from hosting in-person events to completely reimagine the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas experience, creating something that is even more impressive for participants and spectators,” said Nicole Keilman, Race Director for Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas, and a Las Vegas native. “We are excited to safely welcome back participants to the Strip at Night® race with an array of new weekend experiences, including enhanced entertainment, a new Saturday Downtown 5K and concert experience, and incredible on-course activations.
To register or learn more about Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas, please visit www.stripatnight.com
. Media related inquiries may be directed to email@example.com
About Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series
The Rock ‘n’ Roll®
Running Series is the world’s largest running series taking part in destination locations around the world every year. Established in 1998, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series simple idea of making running fun has transformed both the U.S. and global running landscape by infusing the course with live bands, cheer teams and entertaining water stations, creating a block-party atmosphere for participants and spectators alike. Focused on running, music and community, race weekend kicks off with a free Health & Fitness Expo showcasing the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health and nutritional information and much more. Events culminate with an entertaining finish-line festival featuring some of the biggest names in music, with past performances including Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, O.A.R. Aloe Blacc, Pitbull, Flo Rida, The Band Perry, Fitz and the Tantrums, the Goo Goo Dolls and Bret Michaels. Further information about the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series can be found online at www.RunRocknRoll.com
and follow @RunRocknRoll on all social platforms.
About The IRONMAN Group
The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN®
Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN®
Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN®
Virtual Racing™ (VR™) Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll®
Running Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running™ Series, IRONKIDS®
, World Triathlon Championship Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf®
World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®
, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN®
brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE®
by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with hundreds of events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance, a private, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
Advance is a private, family-held business that owns and invests in companies across media, entertainment, technology, communications, education and other promising growth sectors. Our mission is to build the value of our companies over the long-term by fostering growth and innovation. Advance’s portfolio includes Condé Nast, Advance Local, Stage Entertainment, The IRONMAN Group, American City Business Journals, Leaders Group, Turnitin, 1010data and Pop. Together these operating companies employ more than 17,000 people in 29 countries. Advance is also among the largest shareholders in Charter Communications, Discovery and Reddit. For more information visit www.advance.com