Partnership Manager - Brooksee
Brooksee is a fast-growing endurance event company committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series with 8 marathons and half marathons in the US and Canada, in addition to the Portland Marathon.
We are seeking a Partnership Manager to push our sponsorships, vendors, and partnerships to the next level. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for closing sponsorships and vendors for the REVEL Race Series, the Portland Marathon, and all future Brooksee events.
Potential candidates should have a passion for endurance events and solid business acumen. Prior experience is a plus. This is a full-time position with living location in Utah.
- Generate leads and identify potential new sales/sponsorship opportunities and work with the team to bring them to fruition
- Close sponsorship deals for the REVEL Race Series, the Portland Marathon, and future events
- Work with other members of our team to fulfill promised benefits
- Travel to all company events to assist in fulfillment of benefits and ensure proper activation
- Attend expos and other related trade shows to seek out possible future sponsors and vendors
- Manage relationships with vendors, sponsors, and other partners
- Ability to establish relationships with sponsors and vendors
- Ability to create solutions and close deals with sponsors and vendors
- Ability to multi-task while dealing with crucial deadlines
- Travel to all company events
- Travel as needed to meet with sponsors and vendors and attends expos
- Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Endurance athlete preferred
Compensation is negotiable depending on qualifications. Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.