WHY Racing Registration and Administrative Manager
- Be detail-oriented, organized and establish systems to assure all recurring daily, weekly, and monthly tasks are completed by due dates
- Be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Have the capacity to problem-solve in a stressful environment
- Be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and have great communication and customer-service skills.
- Have the capacity to manage challenging customer service issues resulting in a positive client experience
- Have the capacity to work independently and take initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent phone and computer and reception skills
- Knowledge and experience with programs such as Constant Contact, Active (or similar Registration Platform), website content management programs, Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Ability to do basic bookkeeping including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Have strong work ethics and ability to manage long hours during event weekends
- Have customer service and sales experience
- Oversee all Online and Onsite Event Registration Tasks
- Oversee Packet Pickups for Events
- Oversee all athlete correspondence including email and social media
- Maintain organized files for inventory, participation stats, athlete credits, club participation and volunteer points etc
- Oversee Basic Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Bank Deposits
- Assist with Volunteer Recruitment and organization
- Assist with Event Promotion including poster/rack card distribution throughout community and at events, event expos, race calendars, club communication, local business/sponsor communication, enewsletters, social media, Ambassador program
- Oversee merchandise sales
- Work with Online Registration platform to create a user-friendly athlete experience and one that promotes sales and event registration
This is a full-time management position and during events will require early mornings, weekends and long hours.
Once hired, training will begin immediately.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We encourage you to visit our website at www.whyracingevents.com to learn more about our company and the standards we strive to achieve.