Run Trial Field Manager - IMG Live
For progressive brands, IMG LIVE is an experiential event marketing agency that connects brands to fans through LIVE experiences. We leverage the LIVE medium by uniting passions through interaction while growing fan followings. We are highly specialized performers that educate through the act of entertainment. Like all great performers, we utilize our passion for moving audiences and making memorable connections in support of our clients.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and talented individuals to implement trial programs and associated experiences nationally.
Run Trial Field Manager
Mandatory Training for 1/9-1/10
Four Locations with dates of activity:
- Washington DC Area (1/28 – 6/7)
- San Francisco Bay Area (1/28 – 6/7)
- Dallas, Austin or Houston (1/28 – 3/31)
- Chicago Metro Area (3/31 – 6/7)
Are you passionate about the sport of running? Are you constantly telling your friends about the latest and greatest running gear? Are you an organized, self-starter that can strike up a conversation and find common ground with almost anyone? Do you want to be one of the few on the ground leaders at the forefront in the next generation of running product and technology? We’re looking for candidates that embody the qualities above to serve as a Field Manager for a grassroots marketing campaign targeting runners on behalf of a leading sports apparel company.
Field Managers will be responsible for a branded vehicle and mobile event site that will travel to grassroots running events and marathons. In addition to consumer events, Managers will train retail staff at specialty running stores on the benefits of our newly-released suite of products. Candidates should be outgoing, detail oriented and production minded, helping to create a welcoming environment for consumers to trial our product in and learn about its benefits. The Field Manager is also responsible for administrative tasks related to the program, including event reporting, working closely with venues/retail store contacts, maintenance of program assets, etc. The ability to drive a Sprinter van with a clean driving record is a must.
The ideal candidate for this full time position must have enthusiasm, ambition, excellent attention to detail, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work varying hours that will include evenings and weekends is required, along with moderate overnight travel out of market.
The best and most effective candidate will personally embody and be able to express with influence the mind, heart, and soul of a hardcore running enthusiast. Be ready to listen to and build relationships with the most passionate runners in America about their sport and their needs.
DESIRED SKILLS & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the running industry and local market
- One to two years’ experience managing a market team, familiarity with experiential marketing is strongly preferred
- Experience speaking with small to medium sized groups in a training setting
- Passion for social interaction
- Demonstrates sound judgment, problem-solving skills and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to manage an assistant manager and on-site event staff
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain flexible with job responsibilities as needs change
- Full time availability during the program time frame
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required
- Establish and maintain relationships with specialty and retail stores
- Research and maintain relationships with local running clubs
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Comfortable driving a Sprinter van in different settings
- Ability to pass a driving record screening and meet all DOT requirements (Position requires a standard driver’s license in good standing)
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
If you excel in these requirements, are a self-starter and ready to accept a challenging and rewarding opportunity, a working opportunity with IMGLIVE may be right for you. Qualified applicants be sure to place Field Manager – LOCATION in the subject line and submit the following information to email@example.com
- Your resume
- Brief cover letter
- Salary requirements (please provide salary range from your last two positions)
- Confirmation of your availability/start date
- Referred by (if applicable)
NOTE: INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.