Race Timing/Scoring Professionals Needed
Full-time, Part-time and Contract-based Work
EnMotive has employment opportunities available for part-time or contract-based Race Scoring Timers with experience. We also have opportunities for professional, full-time Race Timing/Scoring Project Managers that may lead to and include market management positions.
Markets include Chicago, Nashville, Indianapolis, Seattle, Denver, Minneapolis and Dallas.
EnMotive is a full-service event services company offering, timing, scoring, registration, photography and a wide range of other endurance event solutions. EnMotive is a subsidiary of RAM Racing, producers of the Hot Chocolate Race Series. EnMotive works with over 1,000 events per year, using a combination of in-house registration software as well as industry leading external race timing software. We are looking for passionate, detail-oriented, computer & technology savvy people with the desire to help grow our event timing business and help continue our progression to a higher level. Part-time candidates should have previous timing experience. Candidates for full-time positions should have strong customer service skills, a high degree of computer expertise, a broad knowledge of setting up networks, database management skills, be highly organized and a self-starter. All candidates must be comfortable working independently and as a member of a team. Applicants should be comfortable and thrive in a fast- paced and sometimes stressful environment.
All positions will require some travel and the ability to work weekend events. Training will be provided for specific responsibilities; however, applicants must be eager and capable of learning software programs and technology on their own. Familiarity with the running, triathlon and obstacle racing event space is a plus.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage timing function through the entire process: pre-race software setup, corral and bib management, race day timing functions, posting/confirming results, post-race management of timing inquiries and errors, and finalization of results.
- Responsible for maintenance of timing equipment: develop a maintenance plan, establish a process for periodic equipment checks and ensure all equipment is functioning and available on race day, arrange any equipment repairs and procure replacement equipment when necessary
- Communicate with event organizers as a consultant to ensure a well-organized and smooth event.
- Build and manage the online registration to client specifications, ensuring all events are fully operational and provide users with seamless experience.
- Create reporting for analysis of registration data including weekly tracking, demographics for marketing/sponsors, and event-specific data needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of all applicable USATF, USAT and EnMotive Rules of Competition as they relate to timing.
Contact for interested applicants – DeeDee Niebling, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Success in the above areas requires cross-functional relationships with other key members of the EnMotive and RAM Racing team.