Marketing Specialist: Endurance at the ACTIVE Network
DALLAS, Texas: ACTIVE Network (www.activenetwork.com) is seeking an experienced, results-driven Marketing Specialist to drive messaging and positioning for the Sports and Endurance market. Our market-leading registration solutions serve diverse markets with a single goal – to make the world a more ACTIVE place.
Your job is to plan and design campaigns, develop marketing assets, support and enable the sales team through the selling process, and build a high-quality funnel to achieve bookings and revenue targets. You will also responsible for creating and supporting new and innovative marketing and account-based programs aimed at achieving market-specific business goals and 3-year global growth plans. Working with the Senior Manager, Marketing, you will manage key performance indicators and work in collaboration with Sales, Design, Marketing Operations, and Customer Retention toward the achievement of your goals.
· You have a background in B2B marketing, product and/or SaaS.
· You are project, detail and data-oriented. You love getting good results, are extremely organized., and have a passion for data-driven initiatives.
· You love demand generation and are a creative direct marketer. You have a strong interest in marketing to a highly targeted list of prospects and driving positive outcomes.
· You test well. You have experience doing campaign optimization and A/B testing or a willingness to learn.
· You get things done. You’re a stellar executor with the ability to manage projects across teams in a very timely manner.
· You’re a go-getter. People would describe you as highly motivated.
· Execute against a comprehensive demand generation and product marketing plan.
· Coordinate email and webinar campaigns and communication between cross-functional groups.
· Track and measure all marketing investments against goals.
· Work with internal marketing resource teams to ensure marketing programs are executed on time and fill the pipeline.
· Coordinate with the sales team on sales enablement and lead management initiatives.
· Define and document marketing/demand generation processes.
· Support industry events and conferences.
· Implement content marketing initiatives.
· 2-5 years marketing experience in a professional setting.
· Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, PR, Communications, Research or Psychology degree preferred).
· Understanding of marketing campaign methodologies and principles.
· Ability to take initiative and carry projects from start to finish.
· Independent and quick learner with exceptional attention to detail.
· Familiarity or willingness to learn web analytics, tracking methodologies.
· Ability to be flexible within a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
· Experience in or with Parks and Recreation departments a bonus
Perks and Benefits:
For more information and to apply, visit: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=7888&jid=466837&locvalue=1211&request_id=607131
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance and 401k with matching.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel
Active Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.