Account Executive: imATHLETE
imATHLETE is a leading SaaS provider of online registration, e-commerce and marketing software for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and all participatory sporting events. Our clients include the NBC Universal, Detroit Marathon, Vancouver Marathon, 500 Festival, Bike New York, Gasparilla Distance Classic and thousands of others. Literally thousands.
imATHLETE is not only transforming the relationship between endurance event organizers and their participants but we're having fun in the process. We value honesty, integrity, working hard, supporting each other and smiling a lot. Pizza and periodic cocktails don’t hurt.
As an Account Executive, you will join our existing sales team and will focus on driving new business. You will be responsible for identifying and securing endurance events to use imATHLETE for their registration and reporting needs. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding technology company that is changing the way participants and event organizers interact with each other in the world of endurance sports. And you will have the opportunity to introduce cutting edge technology to the top endurance events as well.
- Identify, cultivate and close new business for imATHLETE to meet aggressive sales goals utilizing a highly relationship-driven approach
- Consistently exceed quotas and KPI’s
- Deliver web-based and in-person presentations highlighting our key features and functionality while aligning to our customer’s goals
- Maintain a high volume of outbound sales activity through a combination of cold and warm calling, emails, and industry rolodex
- Position yourself as a true partner to customers and build credibility by cultivating knowledge of industry trends, market challenges, and truly understand our customer’s priorities
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Previous sales experience in the endurance industry highly desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years of SaaS/technology sales with a proven track record of success
- Strong hunting and prospecting mentality with examples of success
- Consultative sales methodology
- Self-Starter with a great ability for problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Competitive personality
- Experience with Hubspot or similar software
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission + benefits including: Active Lifestyle Program which reimburses in participation in any type of active lifestyle events (i.e. snowboarding, biking, hiking, etc.) and Employee Volunteer Program = 1 day per quarter to take off and volunteer.
- Work with an entrepreneurial team that is passionate about their work while having work/life balance.
- imATHLETE's support team, account managers, development team, sales folks and everybody else collaborates and communicates across all departments and functions to build a platform customers and participants will love.
- imATHLTE is a close knit community of friends first, colleagues second.
- For more information and to apply: https://imathlete.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10