ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital - Sr. Specialist, Memphis, TN
ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied;
but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more
than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
- #1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
- #1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
- 94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
- Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Provides strategic direction and oversight for peer-to-peer endurance programs with minimum fundraising commitments. Develops, cultivates, and manages strong working relationships and shared goals across internal functional teams and external program partners to deliver strategies and resources for revenue growth. Determines strategic execution needs for multi-sport programs including run and triathlon. Provides guidance and direction to Field Development, Fitness and Regional office leadership for assigned endurance programs, specifically related to goal setting, implementation, fundraising cultivation and participant experience. Assesses engagement and communication with peer-to-peer program donors to steward affinity for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Requires knowledge of peer-to-peer fundraising with fundraising commitments and endurance events
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking skills
- Understand difficult verbal and written instructions
- Understand data processing applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor Degree and 5-7 plus years of peer-to-peer, endurance event experience (triathlon and marathon preferred)
- Marketing, program development experience required
- Travel 25%
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply on the ALSAC careers site: https://alsacstjude.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careersalsacstjude/job/NEO---Tamer-Rashid-Building/Sr-Specialist---Endurance-Programs---Partnerships_R0003251